The Full Story
PA man guilty of seven assault, drug and gun charges
November 14th, 2017 - 06:00 am
PORT ANGELES – A Port Angeles man has plead guilty to multiple gun, drug and assault charges.
27-year-old Gerald Walkup entered his pleas to seven felony charges yesterday in Clallam County Superior Court.
The drug and firearms violations stem from Walkup's arrest last April. He was found with about 950 grams of heroin, 500 grams of methamphetamine, 2 handguns, and 2 semiautomatic AR-15 rifles.
He was later charged with assault on an inmate in the jail.
Walkup, will be sentenced next week.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas