The Full Story
Port Angeles School District Capital Projects Levy Meetings
October 19th, 2017 - 09:00 am
A Capital Projects Levy is under consideration by the Port Angeles School Board to begin work on some of the facilities needs of school buildings within the District. If adopted by the school board, the Capital Projects Levy would be placed on the February 2018 ballot.
Below are upcoming Board Study Sessions, Regular Board Meetings, and Special Board Meeting for the Port Angeles School District:
Oct 19 - Board Study Session @ 5:30 p.m., Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Elementary School, 106 Monroe Rd.
Nov 2 - Board Study Session @ 5:30 p.m., Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m. at Stevens Middle School, 1139 W. 14th St.
Nov 9 – Board Study Session @ 5:30 – 6:45 p.m. in the Board Room at the Central Services Building, 216 E. 4th St.
Nov 29 – Special Board Meeting @ 5:30 p.m. in the Board Room at the Central Services Building, 216 E. 4th St.
Dec 7 – Regular Board Meeting @ 7:00 p.m. at Franklin Elementary School, 2505 S. Washington St.
For more information about the Capital Projects Levy, go to the District’s website at www.portangelesschools.org and click on (Proposed) Capital Projects Levy, or phone the District Office at 360-457-8575.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats