The Full Story
PA Schools To Move Forward With Capital Plan
September 12th, 2017 - 10:30 am
Port Angeles – The Port Angeles School Board has given their go-ahead to portions of the school district's capital plan.
The school district has been wanting to move ahead with structural improvements to both Stevens Middle School and Port Angeles High School.
Port Angeles School Superintendent, Marc Jackson, spoke with us about what the district will do now that the school board has provided approval to move forward.
Jackson felt that the most productive way to proceed was to simultaneously build at both the middle school and the high school. He also had a special back-up plan for the Lincoln Center building.
Jackson was happy to see the district moving forward and applying these expected funds to the district's capital plan.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats