The Full Story
Vehicle lands in water after high-speed run through Port Angeles
September 8th, 2017 - 06:00 am
(Port Angeles) – A car racing through Port Angeles ended up in the water early Friday morning.
Details are still developing. Initial reports indicate four people were in the car that reached speeds of 90 miles an hour. They apparently sped off when police tried to make a traffic stop.
The vehicle eventually hit a guardrail near the Valley Creek Estuary and went into the water.
All four people were injured, three critically.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats