The Full Story
Vehicle lands in water after high-speed run through Port Angeles
September 8th, 2017 - 06:00 am
(Port Angeles) – A car racing through Port Angeles ended up in the water early Friday morning.
Details are still developing. Initial reports indicate four people were in the car that reached speeds of 90 miles an hour. They apparently sped off when police tried to make a traffic stop.
The vehicle eventually hit a guardrail near the Valley Creek Estuary and went into the water.
All four people were injured, three critically.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter
- 20th - 10:30 am » Erratic Driver Reported In Port Angeles