The Full Story
Pennsylvania Man Serving Domestic Violence Sentence In Clallam County Jail
September 7th, 2017 - 10:00 am
Port Angeles – A Pennsylvania man is serving a domestic violence sentence in the Clallam County Jail that stems from a June 18th incident that occurred in Port Angeles.
30-year old, Joseph Arcuiolo, now of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is currently serving a 15-day sentence for assault in the fourth degree involving domestic violence.
Deputy Prosecutor, Zachary Snipe, with the Clallam County Prosecutor's Office, explains how this Pennsylvania resident and his wife came to be part of a trial in Port Angeles.
Part of the sentencing for Arcuiolo involved a 5-year no-contact order with his wife, who was the victim of the misdemeanor assault. Snipe explains how the no-contact order will be enforced since the crime involved a married couple.
According to court records, Arcuiolo had both struck and bit his wife, which resulted in the gross misdemeanor of assault in the fourth degree with the domestic violence codicil. Snipe broke down the legal implications of this charge.
In addition to his jail sentence, Arcuiolo also has to pay seventeen hundred dollars in legal fees, attend anger management treatment for a domestic violence evaluation, and as mentioned is subject to a 5-year no contact order.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter
- 20th - 10:30 am » Erratic Driver Reported In Port Angeles