The Full Story
Port Looking To Place Tenant In New Marine Trades Industrial Park
September 7th, 2017 - 09:30 am
Port Angeles – After a lengthy clean-up process by the Port of Port Angeles, the former Kply site is ready to fill that space with a tenant as part of the new Marine Trades Industrial Park.
At last Tuesday's port business meeting, the commissioners were briefed on a potential client interested in utilizing about 5 acres of the 19-acre site.
We spoke with John Nutter, the Director of Finance and Administration for the port, about the port's plans to move forward with developing this new industrial park area.
Because the potential client and the port have not yet solidified any sort of agreement, the name of the business is not being released.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats