The Full Story
Port Looking To Place Tenant In New Marine Trades Industrial Park
September 7th, 2017 - 09:30 am
Port Angeles – After a lengthy clean-up process by the Port of Port Angeles, the former Kply site is ready to fill that space with a tenant as part of the new Marine Trades Industrial Park.
At last Tuesday's port business meeting, the commissioners were briefed on a potential client interested in utilizing about 5 acres of the 19-acre site.
We spoke with John Nutter, the Director of Finance and Administration for the port, about the port's plans to move forward with developing this new industrial park area.
Because the potential client and the port have not yet solidified any sort of agreement, the name of the business is not being released.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter
- 20th - 10:30 am » Erratic Driver Reported In Port Angeles