The Full Story
Crash around Lake Crescent sends three to hospital
September 7th, 2017 - 05:30 am
(Lake Crescent) – A car and pickup collided around Lake Crescent.
Clallam 2 Fire Rescue responded to the crash just west of Barnes Point about 10:30 last night.
A Chevy pickup was traveling east on Highway 101 and a 2004 Ford Taurus was traveling west.
The pickup's damage was to the front drivers side and the driver was transported by ambulance to Olympic Medical Center.
The Ford Taurus was stuck in the Drivers front and went over an embankment approximately 20 feet, both driver and passenger were also transported to Olympic Medical Center.
It took about two hours for crews to remove the wreckage and get the highway fully re-opened.
No names or conditions were released. The crash is still under investigation.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter
- 20th - 10:30 am » Erratic Driver Reported In Port Angeles