The Full Story
Crash around Lake Crescent sends three to hospital
September 7th, 2017 - 05:30 am
(Lake Crescent) – A car and pickup collided around Lake Crescent.
Clallam 2 Fire Rescue responded to the crash just west of Barnes Point about 10:30 last night.
A Chevy pickup was traveling east on Highway 101 and a 2004 Ford Taurus was traveling west.
The pickup's damage was to the front drivers side and the driver was transported by ambulance to Olympic Medical Center.
The Ford Taurus was stuck in the Drivers front and went over an embankment approximately 20 feet, both driver and passenger were also transported to Olympic Medical Center.
It took about two hours for crews to remove the wreckage and get the highway fully re-opened.
No names or conditions were released. The crash is still under investigation.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats