The Full Story
NAMI of Clallam County hosts Family to Family Support Group
July 31st, 2017 - 05:00 pm
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of Clallam County is pleased to announce an evening Family to Family Support Group. Our Family to Family Support Group is available to adults, family or friends of people who have a Mental Illness diagnosed or not.
Our support group will be held the first and third Monday's of the month, from 7pm to 8:30 pm at the First Presbyterian Church on 8th and Oak. Parking is in the back.
For more information please call (360) 452-5244
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Active shooter drill planned for Peninsula College
- 23rd - 09:00 am » The Genealogical Society of Clallam County Offers Begininning Genealogy Classes
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Council hopefuls spar at business association
- 23rd - 09:00 am » PAHS Presents Rider Day for the Class of 2021
- 23rd - 09:00 am » Queen of Angels School Hosting All-School "Look & See Day"
- 23rd - 09:00 am » CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Open House
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Pet licensing program to continue in Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Port Angeles to get new grocery store
- 17th - 08:00 am » ONP Receives Award From Student Conservation Association
- 17th - 09:30 am » Former Haggen's Property Goes For $1.56 Million