The Full Story
Hendrickson Family Still Searching For Their Missing Daughter
May 18th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – The family of a Port Angeles teenager missing for nearly four months is going more public with their efforts to find the girl.
17-year-old Hannah Hendrickson disappeared January 28th. She was last seen in her house early that morning, and her family says she seems to have just walked away.
Now her older sister, Amanda Stringham is reaching out publicly to make sure people don't forget about Hannah.
Stringham appeard on KONP's Todd Ortloff Show this week to talk about the case...
Stringham says Hannah didn't take her cell phone or any other devices. She says the family has not heard anything from Hannah or her friends.
Hannah's mother, Tina Hendrickson, had a message for her daughter.
The family has re-doubled efforts to get more posters and information about Hannah in the public and expanded the reach beyond the local area.
They have also tried to reengage law enforecement, as the family suspects criminal activity is part of Hannah's disappearance.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 20th - 05:30 am » Woman gets 45 days for store theft
- 19th - 11:30 am » Joyce Moves To Ban Retail Pot Sales
- 19th - 05:30 am » DUI suspected in bicycle-van crash
- 19th - 10:00 am » PA Looking To Ammend Property Cleanup Code
- 18th - 12:30 pm » City Hoping For Road Repair Help With Current Ballot Measure
- 18th - 11:30 am » Lower Elwha Executive Says Hotel Plans Will Move Forward
- 18th - 10:00 am » New (564) Area Code Starts July 29th
- 17th - 01:00 pm » Temporary B&B County Ordinance Will Likely Be Extended
- 17th - 12:00 pm » More Federeal Funding For McDonald Creek Bridge
- 13th - 10:00 am » ONP Announces McFee Tunnel Opening And 101 Lake Crescent Project Changes