The Full Story
Hendrickson Family Still Searching For Their Missing Daughter
May 18th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – The family of a Port Angeles teenager missing for nearly four months is going more public with their efforts to find the girl.
17-year-old Hannah Hendrickson disappeared January 28th. She was last seen in her house early that morning, and her family says she seems to have just walked away.
Now her older sister, Amanda Stringham is reaching out publicly to make sure people don't forget about Hannah.
Stringham appeard on KONP's Todd Ortloff Show this week to talk about the case...
Stringham says Hannah didn't take her cell phone or any other devices. She says the family has not heard anything from Hannah or her friends.
Hannah's mother, Tina Hendrickson, had a message for her daughter.
The family has re-doubled efforts to get more posters and information about Hannah in the public and expanded the reach beyond the local area.
They have also tried to reengage law enforecement, as the family suspects criminal activity is part of Hannah's disappearance.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 26th - 04:30 pm » Teen dies after vehicle crashes over embankment near Sequim
- 26th - 05:30 am » Sequim man gets lesser sentence after failing drug court
- 26th - 06:00 am » Liars Contest set
- 25th - 08:30 am » Fire Marshal Tips For Fire Safety
- 25th - 09:00 am » PAPD Seeks Help In Two Robbery Reports
- 25th - 10:30 am » WSDOT Offers Tools For Travel This Summer
- 25th - 10:00 am » PA Adds Public Comments Sessions For Other City Buisness Sessions
- 24th - 10:00 am » PA Man Sentenced To State Prison
- 24th - 10:00 am » Plea Deal For Port Angeles Woman On Sex Related Charges
- 24th - 10:00 am » Suspects In Assault Case Enter Not Guilty Pleas