The Full Story
Hendrickson Family Still Searching For Their Missing Daughter
May 18th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – The family of a Port Angeles teenager missing for nearly four months is going more public with their efforts to find the girl.
17-year-old Hannah Hendrickson disappeared January 28th. She was last seen in her house early that morning, and her family says she seems to have just walked away.
Now her older sister, Amanda Stringham is reaching out publicly to make sure people don't forget about Hannah.
Stringham appeard on KONP's Todd Ortloff Show this week to talk about the case...
Stringham says Hannah didn't take her cell phone or any other devices. She says the family has not heard anything from Hannah or her friends.
Hannah's mother, Tina Hendrickson, had a message for her daughter.
The family has re-doubled efforts to get more posters and information about Hannah in the public and expanded the reach beyond the local area.
They have also tried to reengage law enforecement, as the family suspects criminal activity is part of Hannah's disappearance.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats