The Full Story
PA Woman Sentenced For Domestic Violence
May 17th, 2017 - 11:30 am
Port Angeles – A Port Angeles woman was convicted of Domestic Violence Assault and now faces 10 days in county jail.
Michelle M. Osborn was convicted of Assault IV Domestic Violence for striking and injuring the father of her 7 year old child. A jury of six Clallam County residents found Ms. Osborn guilty of striking the victim with a pair of metal clamps used in woodworking.
During trial, Ms. Osborn’s defense consisted of the testimony of her mother and herself, but that testimony proved unconvincing to the jury.
Clallam County District Court I Judge Rick Porter sentenced Ms. Osborn to 10 days jail, along with the completion of an anger management course and associated costs.
The sentencing judge also took into account Ms. Osborn’s criminal history which included a prior conviction for Malicious Mischief III Domestic Violence and Violation of a No Contact Order.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 26th - 04:30 pm » Teen dies after vehicle crashes over embankment near Sequim
- 26th - 05:30 am » Sequim man gets lesser sentence after failing drug court
- 26th - 06:00 am » Liars Contest set
- 25th - 09:00 am » PAPD Seeks Help In Two Robbery Reports
- 25th - 10:30 am » WSDOT Offers Tools For Travel This Summer
- 25th - 10:00 am » PA Adds Public Comments Sessions For Other City Buisness Sessions
- 25th - 08:30 am » Fire Marshal Tips For Fire Safety
- 24th - 10:00 am » Plea Deal For Port Angeles Woman On Sex Related Charges
- 24th - 10:00 am » PA Man Sentenced To State Prison
- 24th - 10:00 am » Suspects In Assault Case Enter Not Guilty Pleas