The Full Story
Port Angeles Crash Topples Power Pole
May 17th, 2017 - 10:30 am
Port Angeles – A traffic collision in Port Angeles took down a power pole that tied up traffic for several hours this morning .
That collision occurred between two cars near 5th and Cherry in Port Angeles. Here with details is Deputy Chief Jason Viada, with the Port Angeles Police Department.
Both drivers of the involved vehicles were transported to Olympic Medical Center, but the nature of their injuries was not released.
Viada reported the drivers involved in the collision as 58-year old Elizabeth Sumption of Port Angeles, and 78-year old Carol Petrin, also of Port Angeles.
Although the investigation is still on-going, based on initial information, Viada felt that Ms. Petrin would like be issued a citation for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 20th - 05:30 am » Woman gets 45 days for store theft
- 19th - 10:00 am » PA Looking To Ammend Property Cleanup Code
- 19th - 11:30 am » Joyce Moves To Ban Retail Pot Sales
- 19th - 05:30 am » DUI suspected in bicycle-van crash
- 18th - 11:30 am » Lower Elwha Executive Says Hotel Plans Will Move Forward
- 18th - 10:00 am » New (564) Area Code Starts July 29th
- 18th - 12:30 pm » City Hoping For Road Repair Help With Current Ballot Measure
- 17th - 12:00 pm » More Federeal Funding For McDonald Creek Bridge
- 17th - 01:00 pm » Temporary B&B County Ordinance Will Likely Be Extended
- 13th - 10:00 am » ONP Announces McFee Tunnel Opening And 101 Lake Crescent Project Changes