The Full Story
Port Angeles Crash Topples Power Pole
May 17th, 2017 - 10:30 am
Port Angeles – A traffic collision in Port Angeles took down a power pole that tied up traffic for several hours this morning .
That collision occurred between two cars near 5th and Cherry in Port Angeles. Here with details is Deputy Chief Jason Viada, with the Port Angeles Police Department.
Both drivers of the involved vehicles were transported to Olympic Medical Center, but the nature of their injuries was not released.
Viada reported the drivers involved in the collision as 58-year old Elizabeth Sumption of Port Angeles, and 78-year old Carol Petrin, also of Port Angeles.
Although the investigation is still on-going, based on initial information, Viada felt that Ms. Petrin would like be issued a citation for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 26th - 04:30 pm » Teen dies after vehicle crashes over embankment near Sequim
- 26th - 05:30 am » Sequim man gets lesser sentence after failing drug court
- 26th - 06:00 am » Liars Contest set
- 25th - 09:00 am » PAPD Seeks Help In Two Robbery Reports
- 25th - 10:30 am » WSDOT Offers Tools For Travel This Summer
- 25th - 10:00 am » PA Adds Public Comments Sessions For Other City Buisness Sessions
- 25th - 08:30 am » Fire Marshal Tips For Fire Safety
- 24th - 10:00 am » Plea Deal For Port Angeles Woman On Sex Related Charges
- 24th - 10:00 am » PA Man Sentenced To State Prison
- 24th - 10:00 am » Suspects In Assault Case Enter Not Guilty Pleas