The Full Story
Port Angeles Crash Topples Power Pole
May 17th, 2017 - 10:30 am
Port Angeles – A traffic collision in Port Angeles took down a power pole that tied up traffic for several hours this morning .
That collision occurred between two cars near 5th and Cherry in Port Angeles. Here with details is Deputy Chief Jason Viada, with the Port Angeles Police Department.
Both drivers of the involved vehicles were transported to Olympic Medical Center, but the nature of their injuries was not released.
Viada reported the drivers involved in the collision as 58-year old Elizabeth Sumption of Port Angeles, and 78-year old Carol Petrin, also of Port Angeles.
Although the investigation is still on-going, based on initial information, Viada felt that Ms. Petrin would like be issued a citation for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 10:30 am » Erratic Driver Reported In Port Angeles
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter