The Full Story
OMC Receives Rural Hospital Award
April 20th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – A National Health Association has put Olympic Medical Center (OMC) in its listing of top rural hospitals nationally.
The National Rural Health Association (NHRA) placed OMC in its rural top 20 listing based on success in the overall performance based on a composite rating from eight indicators of strength: inpatient market share, outpatient market share, quality, outcomes, patient perspectives, costs, charges and financial stability.
OMC was the only hospital in Washington State named to this top 20 listing.
In February, Olympic Medical Center was also named to the 2017 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the US by the National Rural Health Association’s Rural Health Policy Institute.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 09:00 am » The Genealogical Society of Clallam County Offers Begininning Genealogy Classes
- 23rd - 09:00 am » CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Open House
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Council hopefuls spar at business association
- 23rd - 09:00 am » Queen of Angels School Hosting All-School "Look & See Day"
- 23rd - 09:00 am » PAHS Presents Rider Day for the Class of 2021
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Active shooter drill planned for Peninsula College
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Port Angeles to get new grocery store
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Pet licensing program to continue in Clallam County
- 17th - 09:30 am » Former Haggen's Property Goes For $1.56 Million
- 17th - 08:00 am » ONP Receives Award From Student Conservation Association