OMC Receives Rural Hospital Award
April 20th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – A National Health Association has put Olympic Medical Center (OMC) in its listing of top rural hospitals nationally.
The National Rural Health Association (NHRA) placed OMC in its rural top 20 listing based on success in the overall performance based on a composite rating from eight indicators of strength: inpatient market share, outpatient market share, quality, outcomes, patient perspectives, costs, charges and financial stability.
OMC was the only hospital in Washington State named to this top 20 listing.
In February, Olympic Medical Center was also named to the 2017 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the US by the National Rural Health Association’s Rural Health Policy Institute.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 28th - 05:30 am » Climate march set for downtown PA Saturday
- 28th - 03:30 pm » Sequim modular classrooms to use new wood
- 28th - 05:30 am » Burke announces run for PA Port commission
- 27th - 08:00 am » PAHS maestro to retire after 42 years
- 27th - 05:30 am » Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe plans hotel in downtown Port Angeles
- 27th - 05:30 am » Hurricane Ridge Road may reopen this weekend
- 27th - 05:00 pm » Health officials announce shellfish closure
- 26th - 05:30 am » County approves adding counters on Olympic Discovery Trail
- 26th - 11:30 am » NAMI to Host Support Group
- 26th - 11:30 am » Free Wellness Forum on Mental Health