The Full Story
OMC Receives Rural Hospital Award
April 20th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – A National Health Association has put Olympic Medical Center (OMC) in its listing of top rural hospitals nationally.
The National Rural Health Association (NHRA) placed OMC in its rural top 20 listing based on success in the overall performance based on a composite rating from eight indicators of strength: inpatient market share, outpatient market share, quality, outcomes, patient perspectives, costs, charges and financial stability.
OMC was the only hospital in Washington State named to this top 20 listing.
In February, Olympic Medical Center was also named to the 2017 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the US by the National Rural Health Association’s Rural Health Policy Institute.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Port Angeles man begins trek for widows
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Former Sequim resident take command position in Bahrain
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Safeway, State launch healthy eating discount program
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Two teens arrested for breaking into PA convenience store
- 21st - 09:30 am » Port Angeles council changes ethics code
- 21st - 07:00 am » Unemployment rate dips in Clallam County
- 21st - 10:30 am » Spokane's Lake Newman To Shut Down June 28th and 29th
- 20th - 05:30 am » Local store has third break-in in two months
- 20th - 12:30 pm » WWII Aircraft Fly Into Port Angeles Wednesday
- 20th - 12:00 pm » New EDC Director Addresses The PABA