The Full Story
OMC Receives Rural Hospital Award
April 20th, 2017 - 11:00 am
Port Angeles – A National Health Association has put Olympic Medical Center (OMC) in its listing of top rural hospitals nationally.
The National Rural Health Association (NHRA) placed OMC in its rural top 20 listing based on success in the overall performance based on a composite rating from eight indicators of strength: inpatient market share, outpatient market share, quality, outcomes, patient perspectives, costs, charges and financial stability.
OMC was the only hospital in Washington State named to this top 20 listing.
In February, Olympic Medical Center was also named to the 2017 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the US by the National Rural Health Association’s Rural Health Policy Institute.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 20th - 06:00 am » Police ID victim of suicide on Port Angeles Waterfront Trail
- 20th - 06:00 am » Lengthy closures on Highway 101 to start again
- 20th - 06:00 am » Joyce man faces possible vehicular homicide charges
- 19th - 06:30 am » Lower speed limits coming on Highway 101 near PA and Sequim
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Icicle Seafoods Hiring Event
- 19th - 06:30 am » More than 50-thousand ballots mailed for Clallam election
- 19th - 09:00 am » Port Angeles School District Capital Projects Levy Meetings
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Taco Tuesday & Silent Auction at Fairview Grange
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Joyce Emergency Planning & Prep Update
- 19th - 06:30 am » PA school board shaping facilities plan