The Full Story
Spruce Railroad Trail Project To End By 2019
April 18th, 2017 - 11:30 am
Port Angeles – County Commissioners approved a land agreement that allows the redevelopment of the Spruce Railroad Trail to move forward.
Commissioners approved the Funds Transfer Agreement with Western Federal Lands which documents the transfer of County funds to Western Federal Lands for construction of Segment A of the Spruce Railroad Trail this summer.
Rich James, a Transportation Program Manager for the county, spoke with us about the current status of the Spruce Railroad Trail project.
James then ran down the timetable for the remaining portion of the project.
James said he hopes the project will be complete by 2019. He said that federal and state money has combined to pay for about 50% of this project. He estimated the cost of the project is about $1-million dollars per mile.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 09:00 am » The Genealogical Society of Clallam County Offers Begininning Genealogy Classes
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Active shooter drill planned for Peninsula College
- 23rd - 09:00 am » Queen of Angels School Hosting All-School "Look & See Day"
- 23rd - 09:00 am » PAHS Presents Rider Day for the Class of 2021
- 23rd - 09:00 am » CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Open House
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Council hopefuls spar at business association
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Pet licensing program to continue in Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Port Angeles to get new grocery store
- 17th - 09:30 am » Former Haggen's Property Goes For $1.56 Million
- 17th - 08:00 am » ONP Receives Award From Student Conservation Association