The Full Story
Clallam Transit Board accepts GM's Resignation
April 17th, 2017 - 07:00 pm
(Port Angeles) – The Clallam Transit board has accepted the resignation of the agency's general manager.
The board voted unanimously yesterday on Wendy Clark-Getzin's decision to step down.
Clark-Getzin announced a month ago she was quitting the job she has held for four years.
She will be paid her full salary and benefits for half a year after her resignation, which takes effect the end of next month. She will also get 10-thousand dollars in moving expenses.
Neither Clark-Getzin nor board members would not elaborate on the reasons behind the resignation.
Kevin Gallacci has been appointed to be acting general manager.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 20th - 06:00 am » Police ID victim of suicide on Port Angeles Waterfront Trail
- 20th - 06:00 am » Lengthy closures on Highway 101 to start again
- 20th - 06:00 am » Joyce man faces possible vehicular homicide charges
- 19th - 06:30 am » Lower speed limits coming on Highway 101 near PA and Sequim
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Icicle Seafoods Hiring Event
- 19th - 06:30 am » More than 50-thousand ballots mailed for Clallam election
- 19th - 09:00 am » Port Angeles School District Capital Projects Levy Meetings
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Taco Tuesday & Silent Auction at Fairview Grange
- 19th - 03:00 pm » Joyce Emergency Planning & Prep Update
- 19th - 06:30 am » PA school board shaping facilities plan