The Full Story
Clallam Transit Board accepts GM's Resignation
April 17th, 2017 - 07:00 pm
(Port Angeles) – The Clallam Transit board has accepted the resignation of the agency's general manager.
The board voted unanimously yesterday on Wendy Clark-Getzin's decision to step down.
Clark-Getzin announced a month ago she was quitting the job she has held for four years.
She will be paid her full salary and benefits for half a year after her resignation, which takes effect the end of next month. She will also get 10-thousand dollars in moving expenses.
Neither Clark-Getzin nor board members would not elaborate on the reasons behind the resignation.
Kevin Gallacci has been appointed to be acting general manager.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 09:00 am » The Genealogical Society of Clallam County Offers Begininning Genealogy Classes
- 23rd - 09:00 am » CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Open House
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Council hopefuls spar at business association
- 23rd - 09:00 am » Queen of Angels School Hosting All-School "Look & See Day"
- 23rd - 09:00 am » PAHS Presents Rider Day for the Class of 2021
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Active shooter drill planned for Peninsula College
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Port Angeles to get new grocery store
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Pet licensing program to continue in Clallam County
- 17th - 09:30 am » Former Haggen's Property Goes For $1.56 Million
- 17th - 08:00 am » ONP Receives Award From Student Conservation Association