The Full Story
Clallam Transit Board accepts GM's Resignation
April 17th, 2017 - 07:00 pm
(Port Angeles) – The Clallam Transit board has accepted the resignation of the agency's general manager.
The board voted unanimously yesterday on Wendy Clark-Getzin's decision to step down.
Clark-Getzin announced a month ago she was quitting the job she has held for four years.
She will be paid her full salary and benefits for half a year after her resignation, which takes effect the end of next month. She will also get 10-thousand dollars in moving expenses.
Neither Clark-Getzin nor board members would not elaborate on the reasons behind the resignation.
Kevin Gallacci has been appointed to be acting general manager.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Port Angeles man begins trek for widows
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Former Sequim resident take command position in Bahrain
- 23rd - 06:00 am » Safeway, State launch healthy eating discount program
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Two teens arrested for breaking into PA convenience store
- 21st - 09:30 am » Port Angeles council changes ethics code
- 21st - 07:00 am » Unemployment rate dips in Clallam County
- 21st - 10:30 am » Spokane's Lake Newman To Shut Down June 28th and 29th
- 20th - 05:30 am » Local store has third break-in in two months
- 20th - 12:30 pm » WWII Aircraft Fly Into Port Angeles Wednesday
- 20th - 12:00 pm » New EDC Director Addresses The PABA