Clallam Transit Board accepts GM's Resignation
April 17th, 2017 - 07:00 pm
(Port Angeles) – The Clallam Transit board has accepted the resignation of the agency's general manager.
The board voted unanimously yesterday on Wendy Clark-Getzin's decision to step down.
Clark-Getzin announced a month ago she was quitting the job she has held for four years.
She will be paid her full salary and benefits for half a year after her resignation, which takes effect the end of next month. She will also get 10-thousand dollars in moving expenses.
Neither Clark-Getzin nor board members would not elaborate on the reasons behind the resignation.
Kevin Gallacci has been appointed to be acting general manager.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 28th - 03:30 pm » Sequim modular classrooms to use new wood
- 28th - 05:30 am » Climate march set for downtown PA Saturday
- 28th - 05:30 am » Burke announces run for PA Port commission
- 27th - 05:30 am » Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe plans hotel in downtown Port Angeles
- 27th - 05:00 pm » Health officials announce shellfish closure
- 27th - 05:30 am » Hurricane Ridge Road may reopen this weekend
- 27th - 08:00 am » PAHS maestro to retire after 42 years
- 26th - 05:30 am » County approves adding counters on Olympic Discovery Trail
- 26th - 11:30 am » Rotary & Clallam 2 Fire-Rescue Have Free Smoke Alarm/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- 26th - 11:30 am » NAMI to Host Support Group