The Full Story
Volunteer Hospice Offers Grief Support Group
April 13th, 2017 - 12:30 pm
Volunteer Hospice of Clallam county is offering a Grief Support Group starting on April 24th. It will run for 6 weeks on Mondays from 6:30-8:00 pm. It's free and open to anyone in the community BUT registration is required. For more info and to register call 452-1511.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 23rd - 09:00 am » The Genealogical Society of Clallam County Offers Begininning Genealogy Classes
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Active shooter drill planned for Peninsula College
- 23rd - 09:00 am » Queen of Angels School Hosting All-School "Look & See Day"
- 23rd - 09:00 am » PAHS Presents Rider Day for the Class of 2021
- 23rd - 09:00 am » CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Open House
- 23rd - 05:30 am » Council hopefuls spar at business association
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Pet licensing program to continue in Clallam County
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Port Angeles to get new grocery store
- 17th - 08:00 am » Sex Offender Receives Reduced Sentence Over Failure To Register
- 17th - 09:30 am » Former Haggen's Property Goes For $1.56 Million