The Full Story
Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance Change Approved
March 14th, 2017 - 01:00 pm
Port Angeles – County Commissioners passed a change to the Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance on Tuesday.
Following numerous recommendations and suggestions by numerous entities such as the Clallam County Citizens Advisory Council, the City of Sequim, Grey & Osborn, the Department of Community Development, the County Health Department, and staff from Public Works, the new ordinance is moving from draft to ordinance.
Public Works Director, Bob Martin, presented the change.
Following Martin's summation of the new ordinance, there was a call for public hearing, but no public comment was offered.
With that, Commissioner Bill Peach made a motion to move the ordinance forward, with a second from Commissioner Randy Johnson, and summation by Commissioner Mark Ozias.
The motion was passed unanimously.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 25th - 11:00 am » Obscene gesture leads to collision between Jeep and pedestrian in PA
- 25th - 08:30 am » Local Salvation Army leader heads to disaster relief in Texas
- 25th - 12:30 pm » Man killed in Lake Crescent crash
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » 3rd Annual Oxford Cook Off
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Highway 101 to shut down around Lake Crescent
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Unemployment rate stays steady for Clallam County
- 22nd - 12:00 pm » Cascadia Rising Presentation
- 21st - 06:00 am » Search in Clallam County for missing Bremerton man
- 20th - 05:30 am » PA police investigating death of man in trailer
- 20th - 09:00 am » 65% Probability For A La Niña Winter