The Full Story
Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance Change Approved
March 14th, 2017 - 01:00 pm
Port Angeles – County Commissioners passed a change to the Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance on Tuesday.
Following numerous recommendations and suggestions by numerous entities such as the Clallam County Citizens Advisory Council, the City of Sequim, Grey & Osborn, the Department of Community Development, the County Health Department, and staff from Public Works, the new ordinance is moving from draft to ordinance.
Public Works Director, Bob Martin, presented the change.
Following Martin's summation of the new ordinance, there was a call for public hearing, but no public comment was offered.
With that, Commissioner Bill Peach made a motion to move the ordinance forward, with a second from Commissioner Randy Johnson, and summation by Commissioner Mark Ozias.
The motion was passed unanimously.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA police report shows increase in drug crimes, decrease in burglaries so far this year
- 22nd - 05:30 am » Wrong-way crash on Highway 101 near Carlsborg
- 22nd - 06:00 am » PA to begin options for 8th Street bridges suicide barriers
- 21st - 04:00 pm » KONP's Breakfast with Santa Info
- 21st - 05:30 am » PA man arrested after suspected selling of drugs from local motels
- 21st - 05:30 am » Stand off with police ends peacefully in Port Angeles
- 21st - 06:00 am » Man arrested after shooting in west Port Angeles
- 21st - 05:30 am » Police seek info on rash of shots fired
- 20th - 05:30 am » Study: Marine mammals, not fisherman bigger threat to resident Orcas
- 20th - 05:30 am » Steady rains bring flooding, landslide threats