The Full Story
Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance Change Approved
March 14th, 2017 - 01:00 pm
Port Angeles – County Commissioners passed a change to the Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance on Tuesday.
Following numerous recommendations and suggestions by numerous entities such as the Clallam County Citizens Advisory Council, the City of Sequim, Grey & Osborn, the Department of Community Development, the County Health Department, and staff from Public Works, the new ordinance is moving from draft to ordinance.
Public Works Director, Bob Martin, presented the change.
Following Martin's summation of the new ordinance, there was a call for public hearing, but no public comment was offered.
With that, Commissioner Bill Peach made a motion to move the ordinance forward, with a second from Commissioner Randy Johnson, and summation by Commissioner Mark Ozias.
The motion was passed unanimously.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 20th - 05:30 am » Woman gets 45 days for store theft
- 19th - 11:30 am » Joyce Moves To Ban Retail Pot Sales
- 19th - 05:30 am » DUI suspected in bicycle-van crash
- 19th - 10:00 am » PA Looking To Ammend Property Cleanup Code
- 18th - 10:00 am » New (564) Area Code Starts July 29th
- 18th - 12:30 pm » City Hoping For Road Repair Help With Current Ballot Measure
- 18th - 11:30 am » Lower Elwha Executive Says Hotel Plans Will Move Forward
- 17th - 12:00 pm » More Federeal Funding For McDonald Creek Bridge
- 17th - 01:00 pm » Temporary B&B County Ordinance Will Likely Be Extended
- 13th - 10:00 am » ONP Announces McFee Tunnel Opening And 101 Lake Crescent Project Changes