The Full Story
Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance Change Approved
March 14th, 2017 - 01:00 pm
Port Angeles – County Commissioners passed a change to the Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance on Tuesday.
Following numerous recommendations and suggestions by numerous entities such as the Clallam County Citizens Advisory Council, the City of Sequim, Grey & Osborn, the Department of Community Development, the County Health Department, and staff from Public Works, the new ordinance is moving from draft to ordinance.
Public Works Director, Bob Martin, presented the change.
Following Martin's summation of the new ordinance, there was a call for public hearing, but no public comment was offered.
With that, Commissioner Bill Peach made a motion to move the ordinance forward, with a second from Commissioner Randy Johnson, and summation by Commissioner Mark Ozias.
The motion was passed unanimously.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 26th - 05:30 am » Sequim man gets lesser sentence after failing drug court
- 26th - 04:30 pm » Teen dies after vehicle crashes over embankment near Sequim
- 26th - 06:00 am » Liars Contest set
- 25th - 09:00 am » PAPD Seeks Help In Two Robbery Reports
- 25th - 10:30 am » WSDOT Offers Tools For Travel This Summer
- 25th - 08:30 am » Fire Marshal Tips For Fire Safety
- 25th - 10:00 am » PA Adds Public Comments Sessions For Other City Buisness Sessions
- 24th - 10:00 am » Plea Deal For Port Angeles Woman On Sex Related Charges
- 24th - 10:00 am » Suspects In Assault Case Enter Not Guilty Pleas
- 24th - 10:00 am » PA Man Sentenced To State Prison