Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance Change Approved
March 14th, 2017 - 01:00 pm
Port Angeles – County Commissioners passed a change to the Carlsborg Sewer Ordinance on Tuesday.
Following numerous recommendations and suggestions by numerous entities such as the Clallam County Citizens Advisory Council, the City of Sequim, Grey & Osborn, the Department of Community Development, the County Health Department, and staff from Public Works, the new ordinance is moving from draft to ordinance.
Public Works Director, Bob Martin, presented the change.
Following Martin's summation of the new ordinance, there was a call for public hearing, but no public comment was offered.
With that, Commissioner Bill Peach made a motion to move the ordinance forward, with a second from Commissioner Randy Johnson, and summation by Commissioner Mark Ozias.
The motion was passed unanimously.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS:
- 29th - 06:00 am » Local boat builder to double workforce, state grant to train workers
- 29th - 10:00 am » Man's Body Recovered From Water In PA Boat Haven
- 29th - 07:30 am » Phone Scam Warnings
- 29th - 12:00 pm » PA Schools To Increase Earned Credits For Graduation
- 29th - 09:00 am » More Hood Canal Bridge Closures Slated For April
- 28th - 09:30 am » Sequim Nominated For USA Today Contest
- 28th - 04:00 pm » Arrests made in large drug trafficking case
- 28th - 10:30 am » Sunday's Crime Spree Suspect Arrested
- 28th - 11:00 am » Kilmer Seeks Answers On Naval Air Drills Over Peninsula
- 28th - 09:00 am » Canvassing Board Resolution On Uncounted Ballots Report